Our Vision & Mission
Insightful Meanings is a not for profit Ltd Company, registered in the UK and in Kenya. We currently work in Sub Saharan Africa and in the UK.
Insightful Meanings is not only our name it also reflects what we believe is the purpose of our education and training programmes. We provide and deliver programmes in a way that stimulates participants to have insight into what they are learning and to give that learning meaning as they interpret it into their daily work. Education programmes delivered in this way develops critical thinking and enable individuals to contribute positively to Health Systems Strengthening.
Our vision is of a world in which Health Systems are developed effectively through quality education and learning
Our Mission is to support practitioners, and those responsible for their education, by providing an inspirational approach to learning through the development and delivery of high quality programmes that enrich learning experiences and inspire participants to positively contribute to effective health care systems development.
Our social Objectives are to:
- advance the skills of health and social care educators in sub-Saharan Africa through the continued development of their individual capabilities, skills and understanding of health and social care subjects.
- advance the health and social care education of the community in general and particularly service providers and to promote research for the community benefit in all aspects of those subjects and to publish the useful results.
- develop the capacity, knowledge and skills of members of socially and economically disadvantaged communities, in Sub-Saharan Africa, in such a way that they are better able to identify, and meet, the social and health care needs of the community thus enabling individuals to live more fulfilled lives in society.
- develop bespoke Health & Social Care Education Programmes, in partnership with health and social care education providers to meet the health and social care needs of those living in socially and economically disadvantaged communities.
- advance the education of the health care service providers at Palliative Care institutions in Sub Saharan Africa by providing and assisting in the provision of quality educational processes to enhance overall palliative care services
- promote the education (including social and physical training) of Elderly persons in rural areas through the continued development of their individual capabilities, competencies, skills and understanding in subjects of health and well-being.
- advance the Education of youth by developing their mental, physical and moral capabilities through transfer and sharing of skills and knowledge.
- assist, in such ways as the Directors think fit, any organisation whose aims include advancing education to meet the health and social care needs of socially and economically deprived communities in Sub-Saharan Africa.